Why Instruct Compass Letting and Property Management Services?
The Property Ombudsman - The Property Ombudsman provides a free, fair and independent service for dealing with unresolved disputes between sales and letting agents who have joined the TPO and consumers who are actual or potential buyers or sellers or landlords or tenants of residential property in the UK.
TDS - Tenancy Deposit Scheme - The Dispute Service is an independent, not-for-profit, company established in 2003 to resolve tenancy deposit disputes in the private rented sector.
Having the appropriate marketing strategy in place from the outset is key. Compass offer clients an excellent online marketing presence, as well as frequent print advertising in local press and direct marketing initiatives when appropriate. Web marketing is an essential part of any marketing plan. Compass utilises all of the main property portals, such as Rightmove and Zoopla (as well as a large number of smaller sites) which the majority of tenants use for researching and locating property throughout the UK.
Our full property management service includes:
- Comprehensive and proactive online and local 'shop front' marketing
- Full tenant referencing including credit check, employer reference and current landlord reference.
- Deposit registration and management within the TDS
- Full photographic inventory for each new let.
- Reporting utilities & meter readings.
- Full rent collection service, including arrears chasing and issuing Section 8/21 notices.
- Regular inspections (within the first 3 months and every 6 months thereafter).
- Management of gas safety certification / PAT tests / electric checks.
- Co-ordinate maintenance and arrange appropriate quotations.